With the recent issue with the wiki running out of space and my review of Recent Changes logs I have noticed several common thrends that can be addressed and you as a wiki viewer can help make the UTAU.wiki a better place.
- Underscore Tag New Entries
- Many new wiki users don't know that in order to appear in the Glossary's alphabetical UTAU listing you must _X underscore-letter tag the wiki article.
- If someone forgets to add these tags I would ask that volunteers please add this for them.
- Tag Duplicate Files for Deletion
- When creating a new wiki entry often times people forget to properly delete their duplicate files as they choose and resize their icons.
- If you see duplicate files please add the tag "duplicate" to the file's page so the staff can review and delete these files as necessary.
- Tag WIP/Incomplete/Private UTAU Entries
- As per our Editing Guidelines WIP, Incomplete and Private UTAU are not allowed within the main namespace.
- All UTAU entries that do not meet the guideline criteria (WIP, incomplete, or private) are to be moved to the WIP UTAU page.
- If you see WIP, incomplete, or private UTAU entries please add the tag "wiputau" to the UTAU's page so the staff can review & move the article.
- Tag Articles For Moderator Review
- If you feel an article deserves the staff's attention that doesn't meet any of the above, please add the tag "modreview" to bring it to our attention.
By utilizing specific tags that the staff will monitor volunteers can help us keep UTAU.wiki the best UTAU-related wiki on the internet!
Thank you all in advance, an keep an eye on the Recent Changes queue so we can keep on top of all these issues going forward.