1. All UTAUs and content posted must follow the official UTAU Software Usage Policy, a translation of which is viewable here.
2. The UTAU Wiki has provided a series of templates for simple and straightforward page creation/editing. In order to maintain a standard of quality on the Wiki, these templates are connected to various Wiki categories and their usage is mandatory. Failure to create a page using its correct template will result in page deletion.
3. Please tag pages with an underscore followed by the first letter in the title, such as _t for Teto Kasane (UTAU page) or _o for ODYSSEY (album page). This will ensure that they appear on the directory list in alphabetical order. Additional tags for voicebank type (cv, vcv, cvvc, vccv, multipitch, etc), range (soprano, baritone, etc), country of origin (as country:[country name]), supported languages, and other useful data are appreciated as well. Please do NOT add useless tags such as the UTAU's name, color scheme, etc.; and please do NOT remove the _initial tags added by staff.
4. UTAUs added to the Wiki must have an original, public voicebank. Pages that lack voicebank distribution information will be deleted. Unfortunately, this means we cannot accept UTAUs with "private" voicebanks. Also, voicebank theft is a bannable offense.
5. Due to a history of vandalism in the community, unauthorized abuse or malicious editing of UTAU Wiki pages will not be taken lightly and is a bannable offense. Pages for well-known and/or commercial voicebanks from Japan (including Macnes and VIPPAloids) will be LOCKED and are editable by staff, and UTAU owners directly if required.
6. All posted content is to be kept PG-13 and free of racism, hate speech, etc.
7. The UTAU Wiki does not condone piracy in any way, shape or form. Distribution of illegal voicebanks (i.e. those commercially sold such as Macnes, Windows100%) and any other software or files (UTAU itself, resamplers, plugins, Vocaloid, MMD models, etc.) is strictly not allowed and considered a bannable offense.
8. Impersonation of other users is also a bannable offense.
9. If there are site or template errors (such as missing field values), please inform an administrator. Same goes for if a page needs to be renamed or moved into a different category.