Western Name: Artemis
Eastern Name: あてみす
Gender: Intersex (60% male, 40% female), identifies as male
Release Date: June 24, 2016
Voiced by: Lee
Managed by: Lee
Voicetype: Baritone/tenor, clear, strong (but soft)
Voicetype: Young, sharp, powerful
R-18 Content Allowed? Forbidden
Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes, but derivatives must be created with permission
[* Click here to view commercial license info for this UTAU.]
Weight: 132 lbs
PERSONALITY (can be changed for certain songs)
Artemis is pragmatic, mechanically-minded, and solitary. He can come off as insensitive and explotative. This is mostly due to the fact that he has trouble understanding others' emotions (a quick reminder to be considerate will send him on the right track). He likes to modify computers and cars. By modify, I mean take them apart and reassemble them into new things. He has a very strong fear/distaste of romance and sex and is very socially inept. However, this does not mean he's shy. When Artemis gets riled up, things will be broken. He is a very loyal and supportive friend - that is, if you manage to start a friendship. He is also an ISTP.
1. You may not use Artemis in any sexual songs. The only exceptions are if he is singing a non-sexual part (i.e. Kaito's verses in The Madness of Duke Venomania) OR if sex is not the main focus of the song.
2. Do not use Artemis for political/religious propaganda or material that negatively targets any real-life group.
3. If you want to create a derivative, contact Lee at moc.liamg|yobtsolderiahgnol#moc.liamg|yobtsolderiahgnol to ask for permission. He already has a canon genderbend, though.
4. Using Artemis for commercial purposes is FORBIDDEN without permission.
5. Pitching any of his covered songs or using them in a chorus outside of the UTAU program is not allowed.
6. Lee reserves the right to report/remove any content that goes against these terms and cite them for reference.
comments powered by Disqus