Western Name: Bai Xian Yong
Eastern Name: 白先勇
Kana Pronunciation: しろさき いさむ
Release Date: December 14, 2014
[* Official Site]
Voiced by: Toto Mi
Managed by: Toto Mi
- ACT 1 JPN CV
A high pitched and soft voice. Pronunciation is poor and should not be used
- JPN CVVC BETA
Snobbish youthful male voice with a moderate warm and bold tone.
Whisper Append. (CVVC bank)
- Append LATTE (Whisper)
- Append FALCON (Power)
R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Not Required
Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Derivatives of any sort are forbidden
[* Click here to view commercial license info for this UTAU.]
Height: 5'10" / 1.77 m
Weight: 1 ton
A mischievous alien with a cheeky smile. He never acts his age and enjoys being a troublemaker. Bai tends to serve as everyone's anti-sidekick, and is rarely ever serious; when he is serious, he is too blunt for his own good and can be somewhat ruthless. He is also very dimwitted and clumsy.
• Bai's name translates to "nurturing white egg"; there is no literal meaning behind his name.
• Bai's name is a pun based off of his idiocy.
• He is incapable of feeling romantic attraction to anyone.
• His favorite color combination is purple and yellow.
• Bai has an irrational fear of ducks due to being attacked by one as a child, after taunting it with bread.
• Bai is unable to taste mint.
• He is strangely fascinated by peppers.
• Bai's IQ is below 90.
• Bai is from the Triangulum Galaxy (NGC 598).
• Although being from space, Bai claims that he is 23 years of age when he is much older.
• Bai's first language learned is Chinese.
• Some say Bai has aspirations to take over the world.
• Bai uses his antennae to whip those who anger him, and it is said that they give off a slight jolt of electricity.
Likes: teasing people, chai, sea food, throwing things (specifically food), candles.
Dislikes: ducks, furries, bootlegs