Western Name: Bai Xian Yong
Eastern Name: 白先勇
Kana Pronunciation: しろさき いさむ
Release Date: December 14, 2014
[* Official Site]
Voiced by: Toto Mi
Managed by: Toto Mi
- ACT 1 JPN CV
A high pitched and sweet voice. Pronunciation is poor.
Has an UPDATED BETA CV that will not be distributed publicly
- ACT 2 JP CV
A much deeper and softer voice.
- JPN VCV
A full and youthful voice.
- JPN CVVC
A sweet and warm tone depending on how you use him. He can either sound young or mature depending on how the user wants him to sound.
- Append LATTE (Whisper)
- Append FALCON (Power)
R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Not Required
Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Derivatives of any sort are forbidden
[* Click here to view commercial license info for this UTAU.]
Height: 5'6" / 167 cm
Weight: 1 ton
A mischievous alien with a cheeky smile. He never acts like his age and enjoys being a troublemaker. Bai enjoys teasing his friends and is almost never serious; it's hard to say what he's like when he is serious. He is also very dimwitted and clumsy.
• Bai's name translates to "nurturing white egg"; there is no literal meaning behind his name.
• He is incapable of feeling romantic attraction to anyone, instead he feels lust.
• His favorite color combination is purple and yellow.
• Bai's preferred genre of music is electro pop.
• Bai has an irrational fear of ducks due to being attacked by one as a child, after taunting it with bread.
• Bai is unable to taste mint.
• Bai's IQ is 90.
• Bai is from the Triangulum Galaxy (NGC 598).
• Although being from space, Bai claims that he is 23 years of age when he is much older.
• Bai's first language learned is Chinese.
• Bai uses his antennae to whip those who anger him, and it is said that they give off a slight jolt of electricity.
Likes: teasing people, chai tea, sea food, throwing things (specifically food)
Dislikes: ducks, furries