Western Name: Cet Lehner
Kana Pronunciation: つぇっとりーな
Release Date: August 9, 2014
Voiced by: J.L.Coll
Managed by: Lehner Records
Four voicebanks of Cet have been released: Cet_Lehner, Cet_GROWL, Cet_OPERA and Cet_ROCK.
· Cet_Lehner (CV) is the original voicebank. Since 9th August 2015 is no longer available and replaced with Cet_OPERA.
· Cet_GROWL (CV-VC) is the first voicebank of the COLOR series. It is a death growl voice. This voicebank is not meant to sing, but to be used as a supportive vocal for growls/screamos.
· Cet_OPERA (C-CV-VC) is the second voicebank of the COLOR series. It's a more powerful voice than Cet_Lehner and is meant to be used as a main vocal for songs. This voicebank can handle very long notes and strong vibratos. He can also reach very high notes but cannot reach low ranges. This voice bank has some extra phonemes and is able to sing in Ennglish. It includes two new features called Decay Mode and CV V Input.
· Cet_ROCK (CV) is the third voicebank of the COLOR series. It's a nasal kire-like voice able to handle both high and low ranges and fast tempos. It is not made to be used as a only singer, but to be used as a "COLOR voice" to add emotion to the songs.
· Cet_COLOR is a bundle package that includes the three COLOR voices of Cet as well as a E.V.E.C.. The default voice is OPERA, while ROCK and GROWL are used with tags (#RCK & #GWL). The E.V.E.C. are V-V recorded samples and include 5 different types: DARK, CUTE, POWER, CRYSTAL and DEVOICED.
You can download the voice banks and extra stuff in this page:
R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Not Required
Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Derivatives of any sort are forbidden
[* Click here to view commercial license info for this UTAU.]