Western Name: Crecia Selestewa
Eastern Name: クレシア セレステワ
Release Date: September 18, 2015
Voiced by: Hanabii
Managed by: Hanabii / Mana
*ALL VOICEBANKS CAN BE FOUND ON THE OFFICIAL SITE!*
- CV: Discontinued!
- CVVC: Discontinued!
- VCV Sweet: Has some background noise, but still usable. Recommend using Moresample 0.6.0 or 0.7.0. This voice is versatile and works with pop, rock and ballads. A sweet and cheerful tone.
- CVVC Sweet: A nasal, clear and pop type vocal. Recommend using Moresampler 0.6.0 and Auto CVVC Plugin. Works best with rock, pop and alternative music.
ACT3: (All VBs for ACT3 are VCV Multipitch!)
- ASTER: A strong, vivid and mature type vocal. (COMING SOON! BETA is available)
- MARIGOLD: A V-KEI inspired vocal.
- GARDENIA: A sweet, pop and strong vocal.
- AMARLLYIS: A strong, powerful and loud vocal.
- ALSTROEMERIA: A soft, whisper and gentle vocal.
OTHERS (Coming soon):
R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Not Required
Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Derivatives of any sort are forbidden
[* Click here to view commercial license info for this UTAU.]
Who is Crecia:
Crecia is a cyborg who was once fully human, but was a test subject for a scientific experiment. Although different than most others, Crecia is fully capable of expressing, experiencing and feeling human emotions and sensations.
Crecia, being a cheerful and optimistic girl, does not allow her new body to define her. She pushes forward at full speed, with all the love she has to give to others. Her goal is to one day be an idol that everyone can admire.
She is Hispanic-Japanese.
Her earphones double as speakers, allowing her voice to be more resonant.
Her official birthday is August 2nd.
comments powered by Disqus