Western Name: Kumiko Aion
Eastern Name: 久美子 愛音
Release Date: May , 2012
Voiced by: Yukimarufan (deviantart) / DemonnijaYukimaru (youtube)
Voicebank is CV
http://utaukumikoaion.yolasite.com/ to download her voicebank.
Octave Ranges: C4 - D#4, however, octave change may be necessary to match song if required.
Note: Her wav files were save differently when she was made, so in order select her voice wav in Project Properties, just go to 'All Files' when you are in the voice bank folder and all of the wav files should show up.
R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Required
Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Forbidden
Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes, but derivatives must be created with permission
[* Click here to view commercial license info for this UTAU.]
Weight: 118 lbs
Kumiko is a very shy girl, having trouble making friends. However, she tries her hardest and enjoys making others happy.
The following UTAUloids below can be produced by changing the flags and/or octaves
- Hikaru Aion - Flags are g+5, Octaves are D#3 and up (if changes are need for the octaves)
- Lenore Aion- Flags N/A (keep in mind she is younger than Kumiko, so her voice needs to sound a little younger) Octaves are C4 and up if changes are needed
- PUPPETLOID Marionette - Flags N/A (Note: her voice needs to sound whispery, and she needs to sound mature, so if anyone knows what flags to use, please send a message to moc.liamg|revlislavirkp#moc.liamg|revlislavirkp ) Octaves are G#3, lower or higher if necessary.
- Sutato Tomality - Octaves and flags are still to be determined
*Endo Melody - Octaves and flags are still to be determined
*CUPIDLOID Masashi Octaves and Flags are still to be determined
- Net Nozomu - Flag g+5 Octaves are F#3