Western Name: Saigai Haisha
Eastern Name: さいがいはいしゃ
Kana Pronunciation: サイガイ ハイシャ
Release Date: November 4, 2011
Voiced by: Hiru - kun
Managed by: Hiru - kun
• ACT 0.5 (Better oto + new samples) + Ex-Voice - http://www.mediafire.com/?b5rqc2enwiwn7i2
- The file has 35 MB (without Ex-Voice)
- This is his ACT 0.5
- Saigai has some noises in his voicebank, these noises almost always can't be heard after you mix the song
- I recommend to use TIPS when you're trying to make Saigai sing a song below C4 and also, when you're using his Ex-Voice. Use the default resampler when you want him to sing in a note above C4, but, NEVER, use any other resampler than TIPS with his Ex-Voice.
- Some notes are different in quality, this is because I recorded in two different times with two different microphones.
- He doesn't has samples like "ti" "tu" "si", because he has samples like "chi" "chu" "shi".
- Contact me if you find any other errors on his voicebank.
- Have fun with him!
• Genre → Any kind of song.
• Range → C2 - C5
[* Click here to view commercial license info for this UTAU.]
Height: 108 lbs (49 kg)
Weight: About 5'4 ( 1,65 m )
Saigai is a quiet and mysterious boy. He doesn't express any emotion in his face, leaving the impression that he isn't sociable and that he can't make friends.
• Birthday - 14/05/199
• Likes: Pain, Suffering, Pies, Cakes, Lemons.
• Dislikes: Almost everything.
• More Information
Hair color: Blond
Eye color: Green
Dress: A Garnet Red Wine Jacket, Blue Jeans, Black Shoes and a Blue and White Scarf.
Catchphrase: " Stop Bugging me. "
Alexei Lidell: Consider as a Little Sister
Hirune Migurushii: Consider as a Little Sister
Meguro Nika: Girlfriend
Keiko Arisu: Friend
comments powered by Disqus