Western Name: Taumaturgo
Eastern Name: タウマトゥルゴ
Kana Pronunciation: たうまとぅるご
Release Date: February 14, 2013
Group/Team: Singing Artifacts
Voiced by: dC
Managed by: dC
• Taumaturgo CV VC v1.5: http://www.mediafire.com/download/hcevzkzzunmkunv/Taumaturgo+v1.5+CV+VC.rar
- Voice range: F2 - D#4
- Genre: Jazz, ballad
Multilingual CV VC voicebank, it's able to sing in Japanese, Spanish, Latin and Esperanto; please experiment with it, since it could be able to cover other languages with similar phonology.
His voicebank works with tn_fnds and TIPS with the Y0C99H10 flag, and with fresamp with the Y0C99H10F1 flag.
• Taumaturgo VCV v1.0: [coming soon]
- Voice range: TBA
- Genre: Jazz, ballad
Japanese VCV voicebank. Contains extras such as L's and trilled R's.
R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Not Required
Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes, but derivatives must be created with permission
[* Click here to view commercial license info for this UTAU.]
Height: 175 cm (can vary)
Weight: 68 kg (can vary)
• Alias: Tauma
• Character item: Lobster Telephone, pipe
• Likes: Art, luxury/expensive stuff, jewels, smoking, strolling, water, Galvan Ize
• Dislikes: Cheap stuff, most of animals, Madonna
• Personality: A sassy surreal creature with an unknown quantity of magic powers; nobody knows what he is or where does he come from. Since he's technically part plant, he hates most of animals, specially locusts and ants (however, he seems to love rhinos and lobsters). He's blunt to the point of being disrespectful (he isn't a bad guy, though) and has a laidback, shameless and provocative personality, but sometimes he freaks out by stuff that's considered normal by most of people and is prone to experiencing culture shock. He loves to live in luxury and to be the center of attention, himself being a flâneur and a dandy.
• Related characters: Nadja (friend/assistant/"puppet", from same creator), Galvan Ize (friend, is frequently stalked by Tauma), Denki Sai (fellow objecthead), Adrian (proclaimed son)
• Fun facts:
- "Taumaturgo" is an uncommon Spanish word that can mean "magician" or "one who makes miracles".
- Seems to be of Hispanic origin, judging from his name and accent.
- His whole design is heavily based in visual arts/surrealism, specially in Dalí and Magritte's works. Specifically, he resembles Dalí's "The Man with the Head of Blue Hortensias", though this was unintentional as his author wasn't aware of the existence of that painting when they designed him.
- He hates Madonna because she hates hydrangea and made a big scandal in the creator's country of origin because some attendees to her show were smoking, and Tauma himself loves to smoke.
- His height and health state actually varies; he becomes taller and his flowers grow healthier if he's in a sunny, suitable place for plants.
- He's a (limited) shapeshifter and can turn either into a plant or into a human, but he doesn't turn into a human that often because he feels more vulnerable that way. (It's easier to injury and/or kill him).
- He's an ENTJ.
comments powered by Disqus